There isn't much to it, assemble your team and make sure you work well together!
Communication is key, as it a mixed set of skills and perspectives.
- Get right into it the moment it starts
- Search the room carefully and thoroughly, examine everything and every object carefully
- Don't all crowd around the same puzzle
- Communicate! - Shout out what you've found
- Don't be afraid to try everything, and let everyone else try everything
- Listen to what your team is saying!
- Don't over-think the puzzles. If you can't solve something it probably means you haven't got all the pieces yet
- Organise things you have collected, all items are only used once
- If you get stuck or feel you aren’t progressing, request a clue. Each clue adds 5 minutes onto your final time! But better than not escaping at all!
- HAVE FUN! - Remember, it's a game!
Rules for Physical Games
All games have rules, anyone found breaking the rules will be evicted from the room!
- Do Not Climb on Anything
- Do Not Break Anything! Nothing needs forcing
- Do Not move the furniture
- Do Not move anything with Hazzard Tape on it
- Do Not use tools to disassemble anything
- Do Not use any of your own items inside
- Do Not remove anything from the room
- Do Not adjust or touch the lighting in the room
- Anyone under 15 must be accompanied by an adult
A few words of caution
- Do Not play if you suffer from Claustrophobia
- Do Not play if you have pre-existing medical conditions
- We may use Light (including Strobe Effects), Fog or Sudden Noises
- Just so you know, you're not actually locked in!